show music info on pictures slideshow.
hello!
I use a a little customization to play mp3 playlist randomly and run pictures slideshow at a press of 1 button.

This is what I do

<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia(c:\mp3\music.m3u)</onclick>
<onclick>XBMC.SlideShow(recursive,random,D:/pictures)</onclick>
<onclick>XBMC.PlayerControl(random)</onclick>

and music starts randomly also slideshow does. I control music with skip and back buttons and i can scroll pictures using left and right.

1. Now what I would like is: when I change music some kind of a infobar or now playing bar that would show up for few seconds and tell me which music is choosen (what is playing right now). Is this possible?

2. also I cannot get the random music to work right. on first time is OK but next time i run random music it toggles random off. so i must run action again to go to random. Can I somehow turn random on only for music and let it that way?

thank you!!
1. Can possibly be done via skinning, I'm not sure. It depends on whether or not the information on track change is available. I'll defer to the skinners on this one.

2. PlayerControls(random) toggles the random setting. Sounds like you need one that doesn't - post a request on trac.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hey jonathan any info on No. 1 ?
No.2 solved thanks! works great.
I don't believe that number 1 is doable as it is outside of the visualisation window. A request on trac would be good so that someone can see that it's requested and implement it.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
show music info on pictures slideshow.0