How to use the library using .nfo & images w/o scrapers
You can find the debug log here:
http://pastebin.com/m10486593

Don't mind the "The Boondock Saints-error", that's not what I'm having trouble with.

It could just be me, but I can't find anything relating to Julkalendern 2009 in there (?).

Thanks,
nu1mlock

Edit: And I removed both the episode-line and the first one, but with no effect.
Ok then a log from when you press i on both.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Here's the log for it:
http://pastebin.com/m34d94a60

Thanks,
nu1mlock

Edit:

I fixed it! Ehm... When going through the latest log, it said it found a malformed nfo. It seems I used Wordpad instead of Notepad to create the nfo, which is why it never worked.

However, I need to create a nfo for each episode for them to show up. Is there any way to make all episodes show up without creating a seperate nfo for each one?

Thanks,
nu1mlock
This works fine for me on beta 1 (your nfo files with a dummy video file)

This is obviously not ok
01:50:00 T:1392 M:940589056 DEBUG: Found matching malformed NFO file: F:\TV Shows\Julkalendern 2009\tvshow.nfo

This is what I get with your exact file
01:14:26 T:1240 M:360529920 DEBUG: Found matching Full NFO file: C:\Media\Mediatst\Homevidtst\Julkalendern 2009\tvshow.nfo

So how do you create the nfo file, with notepad?

EDIT: nvm, didn't notice your reply, should go to sleep I guess.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
nu1mlock Wrote:However, I need to create a nfo for each episode for them to show up. Is there any way to make all episodes show up without creating a seperate nfo for each one?
No there is not, it's a simple copy/paste job after all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use the library using .nfo & images w/o scrapers0