[HELP] Duplicating fanart view
I recently changed MovieListView (id 58) to what I called Fanart 2 view, so I can have the original fanart page and one that I have made several adjustments to. What I did was copy and paste the code for Movie Fanart View into where the code was for MovieListView. I then went into myvideonav.xml & includes.xml and everywhere I saw "56" (id for moviefanart), I would add the same lines but change 56 to 58.

Everything works perfect, but the Fanart View 2 view (id 58) does not show anything that is in the moviefanart extras section (movie thumb, title, run time, ect). Everything else is exactly the same. In that section I did change the id from 56 to 58 and also tried leaving it at 56. Neither worked.

If anyone can help me out with what I might be missing I would greatly appreciate it. Odds are I missed something small.
Update-

Figured it out. Just had to create a second <includes>fanartviewextras</includes> and named it <includes>fanartviewextras2</includes>

That made everything work perfect and now I got the regular fanart view and my mod for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Duplicating fanart view0