Problem Scraping 24
I just installed XBMC on my ATV a few days ago. I have successfully scraped all my Movies and TV shows except for the show 24. It looks like the first time I tried getting 24 data it work with TVDB because I have a thumbnail for the main 24 folder along with Fanart.

But the Season 7 folder (which is the only season I have) doesn't have a thumbnail or any info. There is not episode info and the episodes have not been added to the library. I messed with setting the content, cleaning the library and other stuff and now when I go to TV show info on the main 24 folder it doesn't even find 24 when searching TVDB. It comes up with the screen that wants me to type the show name differently but there really isn't any other way I can type in 24.

When I moved the 24 folder out of of my TV Shows folder and cleaned the Library, it disappeared as expected. When I moved it back the thumbnail and fan art that was originally downloaded came back and it still would not find 24 when I tried to bring up TV Show Info.

Any thoughts on how I can get this show to scrape correctly?
By Providing a debug log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=233507&postcount=1
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Scraping 240