Delete movie easily?
I am new to XBMC. From what I understand (though I havent been able to find it yet) there is a built in file manager to delete files. My question though is there an easier way to delete files? I have all my movies set up in list view, is there a way to highlight the movie in the "Movies" section and delete it?
Enable "allow file rename and deletion" in settings. After that delete option shows up in context menu.
If you use library mode, it'll first remove that entry from library, and then ask if you want to also physically remove that file.
hi I have a question. I view all of my files in Library Mode, and I would like to be able to delete files from the context menu. I have "allow file deletion" set, but it only gives me the option to delete if I have Library Mode turned off. Is there a way to enable file deletion in Library Mode?

Question 2: Ideally, I'd love to be able to enable file deletion only for certain TV shows. For example, I don't want to be able to delete Mad Men, which is a series I'm planning to watch again. I'd like to protect that series from file deletion. But I'm not going to rewatch episodes of The Daily Show, so I want to be able to delete those on demand. Is there a plug-in that can allow this?
There is an add-on called "XBMC file cleaner" which uses certain criteria such as age, if it's watched etc...

Be sure to read and understand the instructions carefully or you could wipe your entire collection.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

that's not really what I'm looking for...I don't want any automation, I want it to be all on-demand. thanks though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete movie easily?0