TVDB Scraper only scanning TV shows from one source?
Hi everyone,

I recently built a media PC, and installed XBMC on it (which I'm very excited about).

I'm running Windows XP Home (32 Bit), with an older Asus P4T-E MB, 1 Gig Rambus Ram, 64 meg ATI All In Wonder Card 8500DV video card.

I used the most recent build of XBMC for Windows (8.10- the most recent download on the Sourceforge website).

I set up a "Movies" folder on the local hard drive of the PC, and was able to use the IMDB scraper to gather information on the content and update my library.

I then set up a "TV Shows" folder on the local hard drive, and was able to use the TVDB scraper to gather information on the shows, and add them to my library.

I then, however, added a second hard drive to my PC, with more TV content, in a folder labeled TV Shows.

I added the second source successfully in XBMC File Explorer, and set the content type to TV Shows. I selected the TVDB scraper, and set the options for the scraper to "English". I did not select Automatic Scan, and did not flatten the TV Shows.

From File Explorer, I then run "Scan for New Content".

A window opens showing that it is accessing the TVDB database, and scanning for new content. The window keeps running, with no progress bar, and will run for hours, or until I give up and log out. No messages appear to indicate that it's identified any of the shows in my folder.

At first, I thought the problem was with my nomenclature for the shows. But when I copy the shows from my second source folder into my first TV Shows folder, the scraper adds them no problem (in under a few minutes), so it's not related to the file naming.

Can anyone tell me what might be going on here? I've searched the forums for a few days now, but can't seem to find anything.

Thank you in advance!!

J
The TV Show scraper(s) are having issues as of late. There are a few other posts on this. There is even one on thetvdb website.
http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=714
Is this still an issue for everyone?

A cant get any Details for a while now Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Scraper only scanning TV shows from one source?0