Deleting Album Info From Library
Hi!

How does one go about deleting Album information in the library? I added MP3s to the library and the Artist/Album isnt in allmusic.com (its a local artist) but it grabed the info for some other artist/album, but i cannot find an option to clear that specific information on the album, without dumping the DB and turning off the Grab Album info.

Cheers!
Morning!

sorry to bump but I'm just making sure its not something i have overlooked before i submit a feature request. Im just looking for an option to clear the downloaded Artist info or the downloaded Album info and just return it to what the tag has (without having to dump the entire db and turn off the scraper).

Cheers!
You can specifically add album artwork in ID3 tags, but you probably already know that.
I have not seen a way to do this, (let's hope Jmarshall sees this and corrects me), but as a workaround you can create an xml nfo file for the album and refresh it.
For nfo files in general:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Nfo

For album xml syntax I guess you need to export your library to xml and look there (you could help by updating the wiki afterwards).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting Album Info From Library0