[HELP] Left panel screen adjustment specific window
I need help getting the left panel to go to a certain position in window id57. Currently I have it set that when it is not selected it will disappear off screen. In other views it partially visible (fanart & coverflow). I have adjusted id57 a bit and have made the header disappear after it is opened, but that leaves the left panel a bit out of place once it is selected. I have tried a lot of things, but can't get it to align in the upper right corner. I know it will be x & y at someplace between 1-10. I tried creating a new group and changing it to id9005 and then changed the x & y. It worked except I was getting muliple left panels in windows where it shouldn't be. I am just needing some help with my visible tags I think.

My code for my current left panel & screenshot are below. Any help with this would be most appreciated. It is pretty much my last little bug I am dealing with. Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/m4bd84513

or here
No need for help. I solved the issue by having the header rejoin once that menu was focused. Looks better that way.
This is looking great. I hope you plan on sharing this skin mod. Nod
I definitely am. I am still working on a few windows and some icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Left panel screen adjustment specific window0