XBMC not pulling thumb location from nfo unless refreshed
i tried searching for an answer but got nowhere...

i have nfo files i made for some tv box sets that tvdb.com doesnt have nor will they allow. (i already asked)
i have it set up like this:

<tv> - my main folder for all shows
<show folder>
folder.jpg
tvshow.nfo
<season folder>
episode.avi
episode.nfo
episode.jpg
folder.jpg

after i scan it into library, everything shows up except the episode thumbs. if i go to refresh the episode, the thumb is present on the show info screen but wont show up on the season screen until i refresh the episode. its a pain doing it for each episode. series jpg and season jpg populates fine but that episode jpg has to be refreshed.

this is how i have my nfo file in my season folder...im only showing the one line as the rest of the info is pulled automatically without a problem.

<thumb>I:\TV\show name\Season\episode.JPG</thumb>

thanks in advance
Welcome to the forums. Episode and season thumbs will have to be named .tbn. Please have a look at http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Thumbnails for more information.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanks. i missed that. i kept searching for nfo related stuff with thumbnails. thanks again.
id also like to say the XBMC blows away the microcrap mediacenter. i recently went nuts with vista media center tweaking and getting plugins to get my home network running but the response time to open and access things sucked and the plugins though looked good when they worked, were mainly unreliable. XBMC is so much more responsive and elegant looking with the right skin.
keep up the good...no keep up the great work guys. i hope the new release, whenever it comes out maintains this greatness you guys have achieved and builds upon it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not pulling thumb location from nfo unless refreshed0