Mousepointer Lagging
Question 
Hi i have just installed XBMC on my Vista PC after using XBMC for several years on my XBox. Now i have this issue:

When i am in the main menu/startup screen i find it very hard to use the mouse. The mousepointer seems to slow down especially during GUI animation when moving it around but also during button highlighting. It also seems to be a delay between mouse movement and the according pointer movement by some 10 - 50 ms more than the delay in windows.

I run latest version with PM3 skin(default) and have intel graphics. I have no problems playing 1080p mkv files so pc seems ok....

This is extremly annoying Oo especially since some of the SMB configuration windows when setting up shares have errors when pressing [enter] but not when clicking with the mouse...

Any ideas?!?

(Yes, I have eventghost and mce remote and xbox remote but the mouse is more comfortable for me in this situation)

All help is appreciated!!!

/Bx
wich refreshrate are you using?

cause in 24Hz i think its kinda normal.
There'll be a delay whenever the app thread is doing something (eg loading textures) - otherwise, no delay will be apparent. When you focus a button it'll be loading a new texture.

Expect this to be improved over the coming months.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mousepointer Lagging0