HELP!!! Harmony One on Mac
I'm going nuts. As a longtime Plex user, I really want to give XBMC a chance. I have learned how to compile my own builds, I am testing the new Stark UI, but one thing holds me back: no support for my Harmony One remote, the centerpiece of my entire media centre setup.

I have found a guide on setting it up for the xbox but it's useless to me. How the hell do I go about accessing ALL the functions of XBMC with my remote like I can do on Plex?

As an aside, how hard is it to do what Plex did and support the Harmony natively?

Someone please help!
brave little meme loves you.
You can't as yet, other than using the universal mode for key combinations of the standard apple remote.

We simply have not had time to look into it. I believe Scott (Davilla) wishes to do things a little differently than the solution that Pundy came up with that Plex is utilizing.

I also have a Harmony (though just the cheapy) but to be honest I've gotten used to just using the 6 buttons for now :p

I'll discuss the plan further with Scott and see if we can get the ball rolling a little faster (as I'd benefit from it as well).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks jmarshall,

at the moment it's the only lacking feature really holding me back from considering XBMC as a potential candidate for my media centre. I'm just too used to having every function at my disposal, the 6-button mode is simply not good enough.

Thanks for looking into it.
brave little meme loves you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP!!! Harmony One on Mac0