Stark Screens
onesojourner Wrote:I have not touched anything. I would say about 1/3 of my movies have all the tags. most are either incomplete or totally missing.

So did you put the 1080p graphic on your thumbs yourself? I didn't think Stark did that.
Maybe I'm just retarded, but my favorite thing about Stark are the setting menus.. The skin as a whole is beautiful, but I dunno.. Those setting menus are hot.. They just look so clean and easy to use..
smcnally75 Wrote:So did you put the 1080p graphic on your thumbs yourself? I didn't think Stark did that.

That'll be MIP.
Customize is spelled Customize, not customise.

Stark, sweet as always. Thanks for the screens!
wsoderberg Wrote:Customize is spelled Customize, not customise.

Thanks for the clarification there, Mr. Webster. I'm sure whomever you corrected on that will surely win their next spelling bee. Laugh
Could someone post Screens of the Keypad?
Thank you =)
smcnally75 Wrote:Thanks for the clarification there, Mr. Webster. I'm sure whomever you corrected on that will surely win their next spelling bee. Laugh

I just threw it out there you know.. I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THIS.

I was hoping duncan was sitting here on a friday evening, pressing f5 in this very thread. Repeatedly. HuhHuh

Edit: WTF! Now I see that it's spelled Personalise and not Personalize too! Right beneath Customise. Customiiise..
Edit2: This is why I should have gotten beta access! ..
wsoderberg Wrote:Customize is spelled Customize, not customise.

"Customize" is the US English spelling but "Customise" is the UK English spelling - maybe it should choose the correct spelling based on your region settings Wink

And yes - Stark is looking awesome - can't wait

EDIT: same deal with "personalise" Smile
wsoderberg Wrote:Edit: WTF! Now I see that it's spelled Personalise and not Personalize too! Right beneath Customise. Customiiise..
Edit2: This is why I should have gotten beta access! ..

The spelling "errors" may be a result of using the English (UK) language which maps to a specific version of the strings.xml file. I know those screens aren't currently built into other XBMC skins, but I'm pretty sure djh_ will take care of localization appropriately.
.... or localisation
Laugh
Hando Wrote:.... or localisation
Laugh

Rofl Exactly.
I didn't know that. I always use the z. Swedish English is biased on American English. If biased is the right word here. Based is maybe more appropriate.
I can't help if you bloody colonials lost your dictionary on the way across the Atlantic. Oo

Wink
onesojourner Wrote:Image

man, i don't remember what the code is, but i swear it exists. however for certain wraplists, i thought code was implemented so that it doesn't repeat items if there are too few visible. for example, here each season is repeated more than once instead of just being shown. am i wrong? i'm not at home so i can't test this on mediastream, but i thought it was discussed.

either way, great job! my mouth is watering for this too!
Ya, in my opinion it would look a lot better if the seasons were only shown once. Still looks beautiful though!!

Any screens of the episode view? Haven't seen any of those yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens0