Stark Screens
Music section screens please
thx Smile
warwon Wrote:don't forget about Canadians.

We spell things funny to Smile

Canada - Color
American - Colour

See *makes my head woddle* eh

actually it's the british who spell it "colour". americans spell it "color" too
Fine Tongue

I'll just wear my Toque and keep warm then Tongue
Speaking as a Canadian, I can say we stick more to the Queen's English Laugh

We spell it "colour". We like sticking extra "u"'s in things-harbour, favour, colour, etc, etc.
Personally I quite like the extra u's, though it's sometimes hard to to remember the correct placement.. Favorite current word: Flavour! Tongue

Off-topic anyone? Smile
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
uomiarz Wrote:Music section screens please
thx Smile

Yes, looking forward to some Music screens as well!

is that view, sort by, etc. info hideble?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Any chance of seeing some screens from the TV shows while browsing episodes?

I know, i know...the tv shows library is only placeholder and will be changed, but still, for now, i'd like to see how it looks if anyone has any screens of that?
ethan_9219 Wrote:Any chance of seeing some screens from the TV shows while browsing episodes?

I know, i know...the tv shows library is only placeholder and will be changed, but still, for now, i'd like to see how it looks if anyone has any screens of that?

well i believe you'd only have to look for the screens that are already out there.
since you know its a placeholder
and djh already said multiple times the tvshows (as placeholder) will have the same views as the other modi, you'd only have to find screens from music / movies and combine them with the text / boxcovers you want to list...

find a screenshot of the list viewtype?
or rather use the flat or flow viewtype...
those will the ones you will find in the place holder tv shows section.

nothing new to expect in those screens i guess...
I'd love to see the music views for Artists if anyone could give me a peek. :-)
Does anyone know if profiles are working? I can't be 100% sure, but I don't think they worked properly in the original Aeon. What about this release of Stark?
smcnally75 Wrote:Why do people make comments on subjects that they obviously don't know anything about?? It's no more high maintenance than any other skin. When you add movies and scrape for them the fanart automatically gets added.

lol, you sound like I personally insulted you or something. Yes, I know everything can automatically get downloaded; its how I do everything right now. But that's because none of it really matters. You never see fanart unless you're hovering over a movie and posters are always small. With Stark, there is a big emphasis on posters/backgrounds. Just auto downloading everything works, but if you want Stark to look the best, you have actually have to go through all the posters/fan-art/backgrounds and find ones that look good to you. Otherwise, like the poster I was responding to said, Stark can end up looking ugly/boring.
ethan_9219 Wrote:Any chance of seeing some screens from the TV shows while browsing episodes?

There is a list view on the first or second page of this thread.
Edit: Sorry about the double post.
Does this view still exists? Havent seen it in any of the recent screenshots.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens0