• 18(current)
A New Skin Concept
Great skin, I love it. Can't wait to replace my current skin with this one Smile
Nice. Especially showing the cdart for movies Smile
Hopefully this will be supported by fanart.tv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Really sleek skin, how close are we to a finished product?
mpalatsi Wrote:Really sleek skin, how close are we to a finished product?

Smile this is not certain. What you are seeing up I did it on my last weekend. But I don't have so much time. And during the week it is much harder with the time.

And another problem is that I am not a good designer, and some views are missing. If somebody will draw something I will be glad to skin it.

Now I am working on the Settings View, which is giving me a lot of thinking, it may not turn out as it was design. After this I want to do the Music view, which most likely will look like the Movie list view. And something for the pictures. After this, adjustments and some other views maybe.

But still no release date. Any way if anyone is interested I am glad to share the skin like it is. But if you don't know the menus you may find yourself stuck somewhere over the rainbow.Smile

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
i know how to use photoshop and i also know a little python if that helps?
phoenyx, your job is very very cool. waiting for the release of this beautifull skin Smile.
These previews look fan-tas-tic! I'd love to be part of this.

Sadly, I haven't had time the past few years to keep my linux or gimp skills up to par, but if need be, I can dive back in. Just gimme the word!
I would love to see this http://www.phyletik.com/misc/xbmc/xbmc7.jpg TV guide part of the skin ported for use with PseudoTV!
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
10q guys, I am still working on the skin but slow because of time, and I also waited for the release of Eden. Now that there is a beta available I hope I can ffwd the work.

@ghostelement I will try to make that view also but only after I finish the skin. I am not using TV on XBMC so that is not a prio, sorry.
Looks great
phoenyx Wrote:10q guys, I am still working on the skin but slow because of time, and I also waited for the release of Eden. Now that there is a beta available I hope I can ffwd the work.

@ghostelement I will try to make that view also but only after I finish the skin. I am not using TV on XBMC so that is not a prio, sorry.

Glad to hear you're still working on this! I'm hoping this will be able to be my primary skin in the future. Smile
scottbrant.net - Blog
@phoenyx are you still working on this? Been awhile with no updates at all. Sad
scottbrant.net - Blog
phoenyx If you are still working on this thats great fantastic i would love to see this skin finally see the light of day if not could we possibly have the psd files and work you have done so that someone can pick it up?Confused
ghostelement Wrote:I would love to see this http://www.phyletik.com/misc/xbmc/xbmc7.jpg TV guide part of the skin ported for use with PseudoTV!

I'll have some time after march 3rd, and I really want to make a nice pseudo skin for the Xperience metro skin, and I think I'll use that as my guide!
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:I'll have some time after march 3rd, and I really want to make a nice pseudo skin for the Xperience metro skin, and I think I'll use that as my guide!

I use Aeon Nox personally, but I'm glad it will at least get made in some form Smile
scottbrant.net - Blog
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18