• 129(current)
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET)
Just started using mip for my music.
Firstly i tagged all my music with mp3tag.de
Now i want to pull in the fan/album/disk art etc. but it does not
match correctly. An example is barry white music (mip pulls in barry manilow)
and for billy idol (mip gets Agnes Calsson etc.)
I would think if it does not match simply leave it blank.

Using v2.1.1.2952

Any hints?

ps. I found when doing searches directly on htbackdrops website it does not return the correct name searched for,
it does not seem to prioritize correctly. Also when doing searches on allmusic it returns multiple/s what seems almost like
copies of artist names etc.
Maybe the main reason that there has never been a great music manager yet (which i hope umm will be) is that the
databases for music is/might be a mess. MIP has some nice features in displaying the fanart/albumart/comment etc. but
getting the stuff still an issue.
If the above is applied to musicvideos it seems to get even worse...

XBMC also does nothing with my lyrics i downloaded with a trial of Zortam Mp3 Media Studio that embeds the lyrics i think...

Lastly, in MIP I noticed setup configuration I noticed a 'Home Videos' tab, will this be implemented in UMM, it would be great if XBMC had this separate thus Movies & TV Shows & Music Videos & Home Videos on the main screen (skin...)
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but the latest version does not download release year for films (all are tagged as 1970). Is it my config or is it some bug?
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Could you please upload the source to GitHub?
Movie Year scrape issue --> looks like imdb changed it's format again, i'll see if i can get a patch out for that

For music titles, honestly i can't remember how that part works as i haven't touched that code in a long time. I'll be revisiting that when we get to the music portion of UMM, which isn't that far out as movies and tv shows core items are being wrapped up.

As for the sourcecode, it's available on sourceforge, i'll see about getting it on github when i get a chance.

update: here's the git version.. untested import from github
http://github.com/spudsdude/Media-Info-Plus
Thanks fekker, this is still the best scraping tool, especially for TVshows.
Hi@all,

first, big thanks to fekker for this great tool.

i'am new to XBMC and have a question. i use XBMC for windows 7/64 with aeon stark skin.

the problem that i have is, that i have question-marks at my media flags...there should be flags like WarnerBros, BlueRay, 1080p, DTS...i don´t know how to set this up with media info plusHuh is there such a feature at medi info plus?

it would be nice, if someone could help me. the other things like description, fanarts etc. works fine for me...

(sorry for my english, i am not a native speaker)

greets Tetsuo
Anyone have a copy of the latest MIP they are able to post somewhere ?

The website domain appears to be expired for the official MIP website Sad
Swifty Wrote:Anyone have a copy of the latest MIP they are able to post somewhere ?

+1
Duh - I found my copy - v2.0.1 build 2870. PM me if you want a copy.
Swifty Wrote:Anyone have a copy of the latest MIP they are able to post somewhere ?

+1
anyone else having problems with tv shows not downloading episode art all of a sudden?
Maybe you could also get music info from the file system

/my music/AC_DC/Highway to Hell
Need v.2952 posted somewhere, same as Swifty...

Please post it somewhere

If you have v. 2952, just zip up your MIP install-folder and upload it to mediafire or send me a PM, and I'll host it somewhere!
^me too! media info plus site domain name needs to be renewed...anyone know the ip? lol but anyways, someone please post up the files and I will host as well.
The builds are available for download at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/movieinfoplus/files/
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET)7