And now even str not working?
Hello,

a`m I the only one who complaining about xbmc don`t show even srt subtitles anymore (crashed already before when tried to load SUB-s Sad )?

I keep using SVN18047 because of that. Newer builds (PPA-s and self compiled ones) don`t show any SRT subtitles. I can load them without any warnings but they just never comes out.I have double checked subtitles screen position, color (yellow for me), font and size with no luck. Last PPA I tried was 18760 - no subtitles.

It would be nice to get feedback, if my problem is known and have any solution like it`s known error and will be repaired in future build or it have some kind of workaround or it`s just me having that problem, so I need to investigate my system for possible problems.

My system:
Mythbuntu 8.10
Radeon HD 4670 with fglrx 8.582
1024x768 TV-OUT ( s-video)
CPU = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
kernel = Linux htpc 2.6.27-7-generic #1 SMP Tue Nov 4 19:33:20 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux

Br,
Ajut
Ok. I got idea from this thread -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47154 that naming subtitle file similar to video file name may help and it worked out for me. Not user friendly but working Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
And now even str not working?0