Looking for blue circle behind mediacenter skin...
menu items.

i would like add a menu item with an image to the mediacenter skin and i am trying to find that blue circle that behind all the other menu item images. i know the guy how made the email script used it for his email menu image but i cannt seem to find it. i already downloard all the mediacenter images but this circle is not there. i am planning on using it to creat a tivo menu item and would like to make it uniform with the rest of the menu images.

thanks,
joe
hello, time for everyone to wake up!!! can this question get answered please!!!

thanks,
joe
do a google search for "glass button tutorial" and you will find a slew of pages telling you how to make them

it's pretty easy to make small ones, big ones require a bit more work
email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] ill send you the psd.
(webmaster_p @ july 27 2004,22:47 Wrote:do a google search for "glass button tutorial" and you will find a slew of pages telling you how to make them

thanks but i want the original.
(megabyte @ aug. 15 2004,18:01 Wrote:
(webmaster_p @ july 27 2004,22:47 Wrote:do a google search for "glass button tutorial" and you will find a slew of pages telling you how to make them

since i made it, and im offering you a copy... see above.
(wabidwoveren @ aug. 16 2004,01:19 Wrote:
(megabyte @ aug. 15 2004,18:01 Wrote:

since i made it, and im offering you a copy... see above.
i sent you an email

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for blue circle behind mediacenter skin...0