XBOX port.
Will there be one for stark?
or an appletv while were at it?
Patience, there are two people I already know of that are determined to bring xbox users a version of this wonderful skin. Lets see what happens.
Good to hear. Stark is amazing and I think a strong contender to become a permanent skin as it seems to be so rock solid and usable. I just tried it on my xbox and it really isn't up to it. I think this is a shame as after all its XBMC where XB is xBox.

Great work djh_
jamsponge Wrote:I think this is a shame as after all its XBMC where XB is xBox.

XB used to mean xBox, but the team has mentioned many times already that it doesn't mean that anymore and that they have just kept the name as XBMC. The only reason it still runs on the xbox is because one person has been nice enough to port it to the xbox. Although I still have it running on an xbox, I have finally built a dedicated HTPC for XBMC and I couldn't be happier. I'll still use the xBox in the bedroom, but will understand it won't be able to do everything the HTPC can.
Any eta? I was so dissappointed when i downloaded it and tried to use it on my xbox.
I have no idea when it will be ready. Why would you be disappointed? We've been saying all along that it won't run on the xbox until somebody ports it.
I guess I missed that piece of information.
Aeon renders the majority of its textures in native 1080p...
This is way too much for the ol' XBox.
Be patient, a xbox friendly aeon will appear, i'm sure.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Aeon Stark Lite xpr

GET IT HERE
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post305515

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX port.0