Plugins
Star 
I am trying to install plugins into XBMC on Apple Tv. I understand that it is a permission issue and so I have to use SSH and sudo. I am a Windows user. Is there an easy way to do it. How do I copy files using SSH? I did a search but have not found any that go into depth on how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated
That IS NOT the intended use of the "report post" function. Abuse it again and you're gone.
tdiana Wrote:I am trying to install plugins into XBMC on Apple Tv. I understand that it is a permission issue and so I have to use SSH and sudo. I am a Windows user. Is there an easy way to do it. How do I copy files using SSH? I did a search but have not found any that go into depth on how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated

google for "ssh scp windows", you need a ssh client and it will include some form of scp that works under windows. If you have permission problems moving a file via scp, then you have to move it somewhere you do have permission and then ssh an move it manually. That's where "sudo" some in.

see. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45493

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugins0