Your backdrops for videos, settings and play disc?
I have plenty of backdrops for movies, tv shows, pictures, games and weather because I can find them all over the fanart forum, but I havent' had as much luck for the videos/settings/playdisc areas?

Here's what I'm currently using but I would like to expand my options and find some better ones if possible. Smile

Videos:

Settings:

Play Disc:
Oh, and the Shutdown menu which I don't even have one for yet.
I'm using the MediaStream ones because they're so good.
LaTropa64 Wrote:Oh, and the Shutdown menu which I don't even have one for yet.

No backdrop needed for the shutdown menu...just remove it from your main menu list and then press "s" to access it via a little pop-up Big Grin It's more convenient and looks more elegant IMO Big Grin
Hitcher Wrote:I'm using the MediaStream ones because they're so good.

I would probably go with those if I could find them. If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to extract pics from textures.xpr so how do you get images out of other skins?
MediaStream is now in the SVN so you can access all the textures before the textures.xpr is built.
movies:

prolly gonna switch back to this one, since that damn greyish layer is now gone in aeon

settings:
LaTropa64 Wrote:I have plenty of backdrops for movies, tv shows, pictures, games and weather because I can find them all over the fanart forum, but I havent' had as much luck for the videos/settings/playdisc areas?

Here's what I'm currently using but I would like to expand my options and find some better ones if possible. Smile

Videos:

Settings:

Play Disc:

Hi! Could you upload these backdrops once again? Smile
there is no need for the settings tab either. also accessable from the S button. make the skin feel more cleaner.
Ive downloaded
Quote:100 amazing Universe wallpapers
And have them all set on random looks sweet on my 42inch HD screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your backdrops for videos, settings and play disc?0