full path name .. not just filename
would it be possible for stark to use the full path name for flags as opposed to just the filename for flags ?? i asked this way back when (prior to beta) and djh said this might be possible

this would help the people who, like me, put relevent info about rips in the dirname and not the filename (ie. ..\The.Dark.Knight.2008.1080p.BluRay.x264\tdk.mkv)

also, on a side note, is there one xml file that one can edit to change the strings it searches for flag matching .. i like most people use dvdrip as opposed to sddvd for my rips
Don't know about the "full pathname" one, but dvdrip matching is something you can add for yourself (at least as an interim solution). Open up 720p/Includes_MediaFlags.xml in a text editor and search for "sddvd". You can copy that section and just replace "sddvd" with "dvdrip". Or, even more simple, you could just replace it right there, since you're not likely to have many files marked "sddvd".
I'll look into it.
djh_ Wrote:I'll look into it.
nice .. thx Smile
jsahlen Wrote:Don't know about the "full pathname" one, but dvdrip matching is something you can add for yourself (at least as an interim solution). Open up 720p/Includes_MediaFlags.xml in a text editor and search for "sddvd". You can copy that section and just replace "sddvd" with "dvdrip". Or, even more simple, you could just replace it right there, since you're not likely to have many files marked "sddvd".
i was looking through the 720p folder and i noticed that file also and figured it was the one to mess around in .. but thanks for the verification Smile
Same Problem here: All my movies also have the Mediaflags in the foldername.
I replaced in this xml-File "listitem.filename" with "listitem.foldername" and it works fine.
Of course an advantage of Mediaflags in filename is, that is doesn´t matter, if one or more movies are in the same folder. So i perhaps will rename my files in future.

btw: very nice work, djh! Nod
ohh .. sweet .. replacing "listitem.filename" with "listitem.foldername" in Includes_MediaFlags.xml works GREAT!!!! now nearly all my HD movies (except for the couple hddvd rips i have) have source and quality tags working

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
full path name .. not just filename0