[MOD] End Time Modification
I did this and it worked but now when i fast forward or skip, the bar doesn't show up anymore.

If i push enter first to bring up the seek bar i can see the info but otherwise it will just fast forward or rewind without showing the seek bar and time start/finish.
You likely did something wrong or missed a step. Be sure to use the latest mod by stendec and not mine.
Hello, does the this mod work with Auriga?

I tried the stendec mod by changing the specified files (tried it twice) with no luck.
The option does not show under the general portion of the advanced Aeon settings.

Thanks for the help.
boxterduke Wrote:Hello, does the this mod work with Auriga?
I tried the stendec mod by changing the specified files (tried it twice) with no luck.
The option does not show under the general portion of the advanced Aeon settings.
Thanks for the help.

Update, it does not look like it works with Auriga. I just tried Stark and it worked with it. Anyone coming up with an update for Auriga?

Tanks
You know Auriga does have current and end time on the OSD already...
djh_ Wrote:You know Auriga does have current and end time on the OSD already...
Thanks djh, just got it to work. Big Grin
I've got the progress bar and current/total running time but not the actual time the video will end.

Hitcher Wrote:I've got the progress bar and current/total running time but not the actual time the video will end.

are we missing something cause all i see is the default progress bar .. no current time .. no end time
Hitcher Wrote:I've got the progress bar and current/total running time but not the actual time the video will end.
I had the same thing, I wanted djh's submenu but with the rest of cf2009's mods. So I started hunting around for similar ones and got all to work except this mod in this thread.

But I just noticed that cf2009 updated his mod to include a version with no submenu. So now I have djh'a submenu and cf2009's mod that include end time of movie.
http://github.com/cf2009/aeon-modpack/co...outsubmenu
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48435

To recap, this mod here in this thread does not work with Auriga but works with Stark.

It shows only on the menu and pause screens.
The current progress bar is the same as the one for the music player which I thought was an intended change.

Yes when you press the OSD button then pause.

But if you only press pause, it's not there.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
anyone know what i would need to replace in Auriga to get my progress bar, paused bar to look like this instead of the default auriga way ?
ohh .. so happy now Smile

to get it to look like that:

follow instructions here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=306...stcount=11 EXCEPT in the Customisation.xml .. you will notice that there is already a id="406" and "407" with newer builds of aurgia .. just change the id to 408 .. place it after 407 in the xml file and your golden Smile

PLUS

in both DialogSeekBar.xml & VideoOSD.xml

find
Code:
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time] ($INFO[System.Time])</label>
replace with
Code:
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Time]</label>

&

Code:
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration] ($INFO[Player.FinishTime])</label>
replace with