[MOD] End Time Modification
Yeah nice work and thanks a lot.
Nice. ^_^ Looks like I don't need to much around with it anymore after all. Smile

I've updated my original post with a link to stendec's version. :p
This is excellent.

Does anyone know how to change my clock to 12hour time? it's on 24hour at the moment. I'm using the windows version if that makes any difference.
automated Wrote:This is excellent.

Does anyone know how to change my clock to 12hour time? it's on 24hour at the moment. I'm using the windows version if that makes any difference.

I know there's now the option to use 12hr or 24hr clock for the UK in the Region settings so it should be possible.
Is this update in the sticky mod pack?
i must be stupid... i tried this twice with no luck. Nothing breaks, but i do not see any extra timers? could someone attach their files for installation?
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
dbldown768 Wrote:i must be stupid... i tried this twice with no luck. Nothing breaks, but i do not see any extra timers? could someone attach their files for installation?
Did you enable the time display in the Customize > Advanced -> General menu? You have to do that before they'll show up.

As you requested though, the files in question. The added lines are highlighted in yellow or whatever:

Customization.xml
VideoOSD.xml
DialogSeekBar.xml
oops... no i didnt do that... that is probably why. Thanks.
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
stendec Wrote:I've put together my own version of a modification to show the Time and Finish Time.

[snip]

I also made a modification to the customization screen to place an option to enable/disable the Time and Finish Time display on the General tab

Works great once I too noticed you had to turn it on in settings. - thank you stendec

-stoli-
Hitcher Wrote:I know there's now the option to use 12hr or 24hr clock for the UK in the Region settings so it should be possible.

Thanks, I changed it to UK 12HR (it was on australia). Does this setting effect anything else or is it just the clock?
automated Wrote:Thanks, I changed it to UK 12HR (it was on australia). Does this setting effect anything else or is it just the clock?

It affects the date format as well but you use the same as the UK anyway so no difference for you.
How can I change this to say End instead of Finish Time?
jarod71 Wrote:How can I change this to say End instead of Finish Time?
By default, it pulls the text 'Finish Time' from the localization string 31710. You may override the text it displays by altering the <label> attribute of the control. The following example will replace the 'Finish Time' string with 'End Time'.

Open 720p/DialogSeekBar.xml

Find:
Quote: <label>$LOCALIZE[31710]</label>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(FinishTimeOnVideoOSD)</visible>

Replace With:
Quote: <label>End Time</label>

Open 720p/VideoOSD.xml

Find:
Quote: <label>$LOCALIZE[31710]</label>

Replace With:
Quote: <label>End Time</label>

Save and Close All Files, Enjoy
thank you. I was looking in the wrong .xml. I was on the right track looking at osd related stuff but did not look in dialogseekbar.xml, although that makes sense now lol....
this should be in stark by default. very nice work.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] End Time Modification0