Is camelot beta-1 stable enough to use?
Yes I realize it's beta so inherently less stable than a final release but I have to ask this question of folks currently using the beta Big Grin. Is it stable enough to replace the 9.04 release?
if you want to try it, just copy your profile folder as a back up and install.

then if you decide to go back, you can uninstall the beta, install 9.04 and move your backed-up profile back in.

xbmc is pretty easy to test out
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
It should be working pretty well. I highly recommend backing up though, as the 9.11 database is not backward compatible with 9.04.
It is working rather well. I only met problems with some buttons on my remote, with fast forward end resume. In more detail:
- Some buttons on my remote (FF, RW, Menu Back) are not working.
- If I FF on my keyboard (fi. 16 times) and return to normal play, the film is stil FF and the audio goes to normal play.
- If I resume the film (after stopping) the film FF and the audio runs normally
Can somebody help on this item
Dick Wrote:It is working rather well. I only met problems with some buttons on my remote, with fast forward end resume. In more detail:
- Some buttons on my remote (FF, RW, Menu Back) are not working.
- If I FF on my keyboard (fi. 16 times) and return to normal play, the film is stil FF and the audio goes to normal play.
- If I resume the film (after stopping) the film FF and the audio runs normally
Can somebody help on this item

"If I FF on my keyboard (fi. 16 times) and return to normal play, the film is stil FF and the audio goes to normal play."

That happens if I fast forward 4x, 8x or 16x.
does that really remain for ever? i would suspect it would only be temporary
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:does that really remain for ever? i would suspect it would only be temporary

On an avi I watched tonight it would keep going and going.
Only way to make it stop would be to pause and then play a couple of times and it would go back to normal speed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is camelot beta-1 stable enough to use?0