My RSS Feeds
Thank you so much for this! Do you have any up coming kid friendly videos (such as nick jr or PBS kids)? With those gone I could get rid of cable, and would love them, if not still Thanks for the ones you have given, its awesome!
I'm busy at the moment. Next week I will search and add kid friendly videos.
That would be awesome. May I suggest nickjr.com (the current plugin doesnt work any more) and pbskids.org? Thanks again!
queeup,

I can't connect anymore. :-(

Are the feeds down?
Hmmm It's working for me. Can't connect all of them or some of them?
Mirror site added (My University server doesn't response sometimes)

Video Feeds:
rss://queeup.awardspace.com/XBMC/RSS/video.xml

Audio Feeds:
rss://queeup.awardspace.com/XBMC/RSS/audio.xml
Thnx! They work again!

The new URL are also much more user friendly to add in XBMC. Big Grin
how do i use this?

thanks
Please read first post for usage...
Hi, great stuff... Thanks man. Been searching similar for this a while.

Is there a way to set automatic sorting of the links in categories and subcategories?
In Dharma they are not sorted, just displayed as (probably) fetched from the site.
I keep getting an unable to connect. could not retrieve directory information. this could be due t the network no t being connected. Would you like to add it anyway?

I click on yes

then go to video and click on "RSS VIDEOS" which I named it.. and I get an error saying Remote Share "could not connect to network server"

I added this in my video sources and used the rss://queeup.awardspace.com/XBMC/RSS/video.xml feed. is the server down?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I keep getting an unable to connect. could not retrieve directory information. this could be due t the network no t being connected. Would you like to add it anyway?

I click on yes

then go to video and click on "RSS VIDEOS" which I named it.. and I get an error saying Remote Share "could not connect to network server"

I added this in my video sources and used the rss://queeup.awardspace.com/XBMC/RSS/video.xml feed. is the server down?

Same error for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My RSS Feeds0