My RSS Feeds
Which one?
nevermind, having a brain fart over here, I was thinking the link in the fist post was supposed to go somewhere...
New Video Feeds:
NASA
NASA Live TV
NASA Live Space Station Video
requested by randywaterhouse
this is very cool, especially how it integrates into XBMC. Since there are now many many many podcasts in there. Would it be possible to create a configuration webpage where users can select which feeds to include?
good idea. I'm not php or html guru. if some one help me I can made it Smile
I need some research. Thx for this good idea...
NASA Live TV quality 400x300 now.
thx to liquid64
Great stuff!!

thnx for the feeds queeup!
Nice list - but when I try to add this source "rss://ankara.baskent.edu.tr/~obaskin/rss/video.xml" it says "source can not be found but would I like to add it anyway?"

Has the tilda "~" truncated some of the link?

This is Xbox BTW
New Video Feeds:
Current
SuperNews
infoMania
The Rotten Tomatoes Show
Vanguard Journalism
description :current is... a real television network. watch us from the comfort of your couch. play with us online.

Project Lore
description :Bringing together five dudes, four cameras, and the one and only World of Warcraft, Project Lore is all about putting the best multimedia MMORPG game guides in one place.
Hey queeup! Thx so much for these!! Smile This rocks!

Two questions:
- How did you find the urls for all these feeds? I'm particularly curious about the Current TV ones. Been looking for those for ages (thats actually how I found this thread)!
- Mind if I mirror your files? From the looks of it I am going to be using them a lot... plus the other feeds I already use.

Cheers
I found Current Tv links from boxee. They have great RSS links. But some of them not usable by XBMC.

Yes of course you can. Do it what you want Smile
New Video Feeds:
Earth-Touch
Earth-Touch is a wildlife documentary company. Our passion is to put people back in touch with nature, and so encourage us all to take better care of our natural heritage.
Open University Podcasts
Podcasts from the Open University

Especially Open University Podcasts have lots of wonderful videos.
Awesome stuff.
New Video Feeds:
Machinima
Machinima.com is the premier online entertainment network showing trailers, gameplay, montages & original series created in video games
Howcast
New Video Feeds:
FilmTrailer.com
Latest film trailers in cinemas now and coming soon

Note: Video quality not good as Apple. Enough until Apple problem solve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My RSS Feeds0