[MOD] Pack (End Time,Weather Conditions Backdrop,Sub menus & Weather location picker)
Great stuff! Can anyone tell me what I need to do to my config files to enable the Weather Location Popup? I've already made some changes to settings in there via some other mods and don't want to wipe them out.
I downloaded the latest update of the mod pack and the End time mod is not in it :/
@ mindweaver
have you turned in on in Settings >> Customise >> Advanced >> General?

@Hauser
for the Weather Location Popup you will need to download the mod pack to get the new MyWeather.xml add that to your Aeon Stark/720p/ folder

then open up Includes_MainMenu.xml the one in your Aeon Stark/720p/ folder

and Find:
Code:
<item id="10">
    <description>Weather</description>
    <label>31017</label>
    <onclick>Notification(,$LOCALIZE[31003],15,)</onclick>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(weather)</visible>
</item>

Replace With:
Code:
<item id="10">
    <description>Weather</description>
    <label>31017</label>
    <!--  <onclick>Notification(,$LOCALIZE[31003],15,)</onclick> <<<<<< old -->
    <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(2600)</onclick><!-- <<<<<< Add this -->
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(weather)</visible>
</item>

night all have fun...Cool
CF2009 Wrote:@ mindweaver
have you turned in on in Settings >> Customise >> Advanced >> General?

Sorry! I had it turned on before. Must have reset when I added the updated mod. Thanks and nitey night!
Aeon Stark v0.91 is released. I am eager to try it but since I got all mods set up and working I'm not sure this is something I want to do.

Not without asking you first.. how will this update affect your mods? I guess they will be gone, so the question is.. which of your fabulous mods has made it in to the default 0.91 code?
Check the To-Do List. I think I saw these changes listed there with their current development state.

Furthermore you could just update to Aeon Stark v0.91 and check if the content of the XML files match with the mods given in this thread.
Update mod pack for Aeon Stark v0.91 see 1st post....

@mindweaver
from what i can see all what has been add to 0.91 is the Weather Location Popup mod and some fixes so you need to download the new mod pack for 0.91 to keep any fixes that are in those files.

i just add 0.91 as Aeon Stark 0.91 (as the folder name) so i had to reset up from the start, but i would think copying all file form 0.91 and putting them over the top of the old ones then add the files from new mod pack over the top of them, will keep all your settings and mods working...
End time mode still works in 0.91 just edit the appropriate files or wait for cf2009 to update his pack. :p
I have bth aeon start ..auriga..i download the mod pack , but i dont no know how to install it..i went to the folder with the skins and replce the old files with the new ones but the skin wont work anymore? What am i doing wrong?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Pack (End Time,Weather Conditions Backdrop,Sub menus & Weather location picker)0