[BUG - OUTSTANDING] Unskinned slideshow overlay
Hi

How do I get the VIS (Music visualizer or what ever it is called) started in aeon?

When I play music and having a slideshow running in the background not so pretty "now playing" overlay. I am pretty sure that the overlay from the alpha 14 looked better or?

oh and one thing regarding pictures....Can I make it not show pictures in the background in list mode? It is kind of weird having the picture shown on the right and then big in the background which really can not be seen thatcl early anyway.

/needtotest
I didn't know it showed the pictures as backgrounds in List view. It shouldn't. I'll have to fix it.

As for the slideshow overlay, I haven't really looked at it at all. It's probably the same as the video info OSD - just a hangover from earlier Aeon code. All on the to-do list.
Sounds good.

I hope that the xbmc developers would pay a bit more attension to the picture part of xbmc. The slide show and the group folder thumb are not up to par with the movie/video section of xbmc....but I have a feeling that most people use it as a videoplayer.

/needtotest
Hey finally someone who speaks my language Smile

I use picture/slideshow alott and that section hasnt changed or reinvented itself for ages Wink

Exif info is now available in all mainstream pictures taken
by ourself. Some cool exif info and stuff would have been nice.

Also i would like to see a small picture scroller down on the bottom of the screen. Just realy small thumbs so when u scroll u get to see more of the actuall picture.
Don't worry. I agree with your views on the Pictures window. I suspect Showcase will get a pictures-specific mode sometime in the future.
needtotest Wrote:Hi

How do I get the VIS (Music visualizer or what ever it is called) started in aeon?

TAB turns the visualizer on and off

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG - OUTSTANDING] Unskinned slideshow overlay0