[TIP] Big PNG creator
Well....not too huge a difference, but still enough to want to use the big.png over the cached thumb
Hitcher Wrote:One last time. Rolleyes

There's something wrong with your The Spirit screenshot. The rating at the bottom is too high.
djh_ Wrote:There's something wrong with your The Spirit screenshot. The rating at the bottom is too high.

What, not much of a liking for The Spirit? I'd have to agree with you on that one...
djh_ Wrote:There's something wrong with your The Spirit screenshot. The rating at the bottom is too high.

For a minute there I thought you meant the positioning of it. Rolleyes
ethan_9219 Wrote:yeah, this does look pretty much identical to everyone...as has been pointed out, maybe not the best example? How about a higher quality thumb to begin with of a more recent film to show the differences between the cached thumb and the big.png?

Yah, I think I figured out why. They are both the EXACT same image. I just checked the links. :p
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48023
eQUIV Wrote:Maybe I'm crazy, but those look identical to me.

ethan_9219 Wrote:yeah, this does look pretty much identical to everyone...as has been pointed out, maybe not the best example? How about a higher quality thumb to begin with of a more recent film to show the differences between the cached thumb and the big.png?

eQUIV Wrote:Yah, I think I figured out why. They are both the EXACT same image. I just checked the links. :p

Doh, I messed up the links, all corrected now.
Here is a cross-platform implementation for Linux or Mac users:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=307525

Should work regardless of your library's file/directory structure.
Hope this hasnt been asked / answered yet. When I view the Movie Info on my xbox, i have the backdrop behind the text...very hard to read. I noticed that the images posted here have a greyed out section behind the text. Is that an option I need to enable / disable in the Aeon Setup?
It could just be you're using an older build of XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TIP] Big PNG creator0