backdrops from www.aeonproject.com not working
I'm guessing the site was overwhelmed, but what happened to the backdrops on http://www.aeonproject.com/? None of the links are currently working?
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
I posted this elsewhere, but Dropbox has dropped the hammer on those due to bandwidth consumption, which is fair enough. If someone wants to come forward with some webspace with hotlinking support, I'd imagine they'll be very popular around here. I'll even upload all the new backdrops to celebrate.
MMh, I may be able to host this content Smile
I have some space and unlimited bandwitdh on my server.
If someone have the full backdrop archive, I guess I can upload and put them online.
I don't really need a host for zipped archives; Mediafire can take care of them. Ideally, I'd need some space I could upload the individual images to where they could be linked to from the Aeon website. Thanks for the offer, though.
nekrosoft13 has come to the rescue with some webspace. Now get on your knees, his shoes need polishing.

Incidentally, if you see him around here with a bottle of gin, it probably means his bandwidth report has come through.
I have a server with 100 meg upstream so I will happily stick them on a web front end on there also. I am away from home for couple of days now (typing this on iPhone of all bloody things) but will host them when I get back
I got like 10GB of webspace (around 200 MB used ^^) and unlimited bandwidth.
If you ever need another "backdrop hoster" let me know and I can provide you with an FTP access.
djh_ Wrote:I don't really need a host for zipped archives; Mediafire can take care of them. Ideally, I'd need some space I could upload the individual images to where they could be linked to from the Aeon website. Thanks for the offer, though.

I was speaking about an archive to transfer them more easily but of course I meant to host the images (with an ftp access or a perl upload script) to be directly accessible Smile
Looks like you found what you need anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
backdrops from www.aeonproject.com not working0