Album Information ??
Question 
Hey, just starting out and playing around with xbmc. Looking to use it pretty much as a glorified jukebox/streaming audio player... nothing fancy really, besides a ton o' music.

Anyway, just playing around adding some test albums... all my Metallica, Sublime, Staind, STP... but I'm only getting like 4 Albums showing any album art, everything else is coming up unknown.

Metallica for instance, only Justice for all and Kill 'Em All comes up... nothing else... (Load, Reload, S&M Live, Master of puppets, etc... )

I've done a little searching on here, and not finding anything definitive about what I'm doing wrong. The id3 info appears to be good. It's not timing out, it's giving me a crapload of options as to what it could be, but nothing even close.

Also, is there a preferred organizational method here for the music? d:\Music\Artist\Album\tracks
or
d:\Music\Artist-Album\tracks
or
Huh

Any input, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
Have you checked here? I use MediaMonkey to manage my tags and haven't noticed an issue but I haven't really used my XBMC for music yet or done any extensive testing anyways.
I don't think the folder structure matters. The most important thing are the ID3 tags in the files. Mp3tag is a nice small app to update the ID3 tags of your files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album Information ??0