Delay in thumb/fanart selection dialog
I switched to Aeon and wanted to change the thumbs of my series collection. When I choose a thumb it takes 3 seconds until I see a preview of the image. Is there an easy way to make the preview show faster - I think 500ms or 1s would be nice. Updating about 100 series with a 3 second delay for every image I want to preview before I choose one takes a long time.
TheTVDB.com was down. We're in the midst of moving the server, so it may be down for a short while within the next 24 hours as well. Just try again and it should work.
szsori Wrote:TheTVDB.com was down. We're in the midst of moving the server, so it may be down for a short while within the next 24 hours as well. Just try again and it should work.

Yeah, I noticed the downtime but I don't think this is an TheTVDB.com issue. It loads all the images just fine.

But in the dialog where I select the image it takes 3 seconds between hovering on an item in the thumb list and the actual preview to appear. I don't think it is the machine that needs so long to load and render the image. There probably is a hard-coded delay time of 3 seconds to distinguish between "selecting item" and "just moving the cursor over the list".
That's intentional, it's to let view the right side before the pop up appears.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delay in thumb/fanart selection dialog0