Smart Playlists
I hope this is not a repeat question, but I have searched the Forum (its 1am here, so maybe haven't searched so wellWink and I cannot find a solution.

In AEON Nox, when I add a playlist to the menu bar and add a favorite, Nox asks if I would like to play the playlist or enter it. Great, enter it it is.
In Aeon MQ3 I create the playlist, add the favorite, and thats all I seem to be able to do. When I then try to enter the playlist MQ3 just starts playing the first movie in the list.... Very frustrating,

If anyone knows how to get MQ3 to simply enter the playlist so that I can browse browse whats inside, please let me know. Other then that I might have to stick with Nox
I'm having the exact same problem right now. Even worse, all movies in my smart playlist are stubs, therefore the stub-message appears for the first movie and that's it.

My workaround is to move (in my case) all my 3D movies in a separate folder and add it directly as favorite. But for even slightly more complex lists this is not enough. Sad
This is definitely a problem. Anyone know any workarounds or there must be some option in the xml code ?
Well I trawled through the API and found it.

Once youve added the playlist to your home menu. exit XBMC and do the following:

- In your userdata folder there is a guisettings file (~/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml). Open it in an editor.
- Search your playlist name until you find a line that looks like this:
Quote:<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.3.CustomFavourite2_path">PlayMedia(&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/TV shows.xsp&quot;,return)</setting>
- Change it from PlayMedia to ActivateWindow using window id 10025 - Open video library. It should now look like this
Quote:<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.3.CustomFavourite2_path">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/TV shows.xsp&quot;,return)</setting>
- Start up XBMC and it should now open up your playlists.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlists0