[Request] (Re)Move library update window
Hi,

Can library update window be removed (or moved else where) when in full screen?

The thing is i normally update my library while i watch a tv show or movie and in aeon the library update (big) window is right over the subtitles.

Thanks in advance.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
You should be able to hide it by adding + !Player.HasVideo to it's condition.
I'll have a look and see if I can locate it.
Got it I think.

Open up the DialogVideoScan.xml (Aeon Stark/720p) and find this -

PHP Code:
    <control type="group">
    <
posx>287</posx>
    <
posy>520</posy>
    <
width>707</width>
    <
height>183</height

and change it to this -

PHP Code:
    <control type="group">
    <
visible>!Player.HasVideo</visible> <!-- ADD THIS TO HIDE LIBRARY UPDATE -->
    <
posx>287</posx>
    <
posy>520</posy>
    <
width>707</width>
    <
height>183</height
you can fix this by adding to 1 line of code to DialogVideoScan.xml about 24 lines in you will see 2 <animation .... >, that is were you can add the code below (above or below them) then the scan dialog will slide off screen when you have full screen Video and slide back on when you exit full sceenWink

Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2005)">Conditional</animation>

Edit:
hitcher sorry did not see your fix both will work Smile
No problem, yours is better anyway.
The same thing can (and should) be done for the DialogMusicScan.xml file. I see that this fix for the video dialog has been added to the skin itself on git, maybe the music one should be added too.

EDIT:
Just added more two additional conditional lines to hide the library update window when visualization is in fullscreen or picture slideshow. Basically, I added the following 3 lines to both DialogMusicScan.xml and DialogVideoScan.xml:
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2005)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2006)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2007)">Conditional</animation>
Anyway to compact this into one line and "merge" all 3 window IDs?
I think this should do it.

Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,600" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Window.IsVisible(2005) | Window.IsVisible(2006) | Window.IsVisible(2007)">Conditional</animation>

EDIT: Yes this definitely works.
Yeah, I read about that in the wiki but I thought it would only work in <visible></visible> tags, I should have tested it...

Thanks.
very cool, thanks.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
My update dialog automatically will hide when I start playing video or go into certain views like info. I though djh implemented this.
krypt2nite Wrote:My update dialog automatically will hide when I start playing video or go into certain views like info. I though djh implemented this.
The way it's currently implemented in GIT, will only hide the video library update window in video fullscreen mode. This last update also hides the library update window when watching a picture slideshow or music visualization. Also, if you want it to work for music library update window, you need to update the DialogMusicScan.xml file because the fix you talk about is only present in DialogVideoScan.xml.
I´d rather like to see the progress of the library update, but it is in the wrong place...

How about moving it up to the left upper corner of the screen and making it half the size?
(When browsing, hiding when playing....)

That would be nice, anyone know how to?

Sincerly!

//Talle

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] (Re)Move library update window0