• 7(current)
[DOWNLOAD] Serenity (Beta) Skin
Put 25 hours in the day so that I'll have some extra time. Or you can babysit my three little boys next weekend and I'll get it done thenLaugh

It's on my to-do list...
Uploaded rev28 to the website. Changes are:

Updated all studio icons to match the set available at fernferret's site.

Fixed a problem in the code where PG13 and R ratings would both display if both ratings were found in the MPAA tag.

Most noteworthy, I added a bunch of <texture background="true"> tags to the various posters and fanart images, this *should* provide a significant improvement when scrolling large lists of movies.
Haven't seen an update on this for a bit. Is it dead in reagards to V2 being created?
pmootrey Wrote:Haven't seen an update on this for a bit. Is it dead in reagards to V2 being created?

Not dead. More like in hibernation. I get laid off in the winter, which affords me the kind of time and energy I need to dedicate to really skinning this badboy.

Plus, with all the changes being made (CapnBry's media flagging), the potential for a redux of the artwork system, the recent overhaul of the way background images work...well, let's just say that I want to do things right this time around.

So no, the skin isn't dead. Arcanthur is working on Xperience currently, and the plan is that when that skin reaches completion, the focus will shift to Serenity V2.

But thanks for asking. It made my day to see that somebody is still interested in this skin. I had kind of assumed that Aeon had displaced any interest I had garnered...
This is an excellent skin. I love the layout, just slightly quircky (prob due to all the changes). But right on, good to know I may see a future release. Keep up the good work!
digitalhigh Wrote:Not dead. More like in hibernation. I get laid off in the winter, which affords me the kind of time and energy I need to dedicate to really skinning this badboy.

Plus, with all the changes being made (CapnBry's media flagging), the potential for a redux of the artwork system, the recent overhaul of the way background images work...well, let's just say that I want to do things right this time around.

So no, the skin isn't dead. Arcanthur is working on Xperience currently, and the plan is that when that skin reaches completion, the focus will shift to Serenity V2.

But thanks for asking. It made my day to see that somebody is still interested in this skin. I had kind of assumed that Aeon had displaced any interest I had garnered...

No way.
There's a line of eagerly interested followers.
pmootrey Wrote:This is an excellent skin. I love the layout, just slightly quircky (prob due to all the changes). But right on, good to know I may see a future release. Keep up the good work!

AnalogKid Wrote:No way.
There's a line of eagerly interested followers.

Thanks guys. It definitely helps boost motivation knowing that you're actually making something people want to use, as opposed to feeling like the only skin people really care about is Aeon.

This week is still quite hectic, especially with the holiday, but maybe I'll see if I can't sit down next week and dust off some files...

Wink
excellent...Thanks!
I've even got some requests for yaBig Grin

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=53242&page=10
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Serenity (Beta) Skin0