XBMC freezes when quitting
Question 
Background info:

WinXP Pro, SP3
Asus P4P800 SE, P4 3.0Gz 32bit, 3GB ram
Radeon HD3650, driver ver 8.452.0.0
SoundMAX Intg Digital Audio (Analog Devices) 5.12.1.3650 (onboard audio)
Desktop displaying to Samsung 22in monitor, and a Samsung Plasma 42in secondary display via s-video balun
XBMC 8.10

Debug Log http://www.pastebin.ca/1378925

When I click the 'power' button, I proceed to Exit and it freezes. I have to End Task to get it to close. I uninstalled it and reinstalled in another folder and same problem. It was working for awhile when I first installed it, but I haven't used XBMC fully yet so I am not sure why this problem has come up.

Any help would be great
Thanks
Bump for help.

I've found somewhat similar problems on this forum but no luck on a solution. For some reason, based on comparing debug logs from other posters, mine gets stuck before "NOTICE: destroy", where the last line is NOTICE: STOPPED.

XBMC hangs, and appears as Not Responding.

I just downloaded rev 14676 to try later if it comes down to it.

Any help is appreciated
Did you ever read the stickies? 8.10 is the latest stable build right but third party provides newer builds from recent svn which you should try first.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yes I read the stickies and when I saw 'unsupported' for svn builds, I figured that might not be a good idea to try.

Either way, I tracked the problem down to my Samsung mini-monitor, a digital picture frame that can be used as a secondary display, being #3 for my system. I turned it off and XBMC exited properly. Oddly, I never had that problem before, not sure what changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC freezes when quitting0