bitrate [color aaffffff]
Just noticed this on the music OSD beside the bitrate is a color tag: [color aaffffff]
I've checked and this exists on both 0.9 and 0.91 with svn on Linux.
Tried 3 different svn revisions up to the very latest, I literally just compiled 5 minutes ago.

Anyone else having this issue?

Not really a big deal but I figured I'd ask. :p
If it displays "[color aafffff]" in the UI then it's probably missing the closing [/color] tag.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It is indeed. Rolleyes
I figured that was the case, though with all the localization stuff that I'm not familiar with fully I wasn't having much luck tracking it down. ^_^
It appears in the image for setting the music OSD as well.
Hello,
it's in line 104 in MusicVisualisation.xml :

<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31713][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListLength][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31714][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListPosition][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31700][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31701][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, KPS]</label>

you must put a [/COLOR] before </label>
like this :
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31713][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListLength][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31714][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListPosition][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31700][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31701][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, KPS][/COLOR]</label>

And it's ok Smile
about musicOSD, i have a question :
the musicOSD disappears after about 10 seconds, is it possible to leave the osd or to increase the limit? I have searched in settings, put not find anything about that.
Thanks you
nemrod95 Wrote:Hello,
it's in line 104 in MusicVisualisation.xml :

<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31713][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListLength][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31714][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListPosition][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31700][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31701][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, KPS]</label>

you must put a [/COLOR] before </label>
like this :
<label>[COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31713][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListLength][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31714][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlayListPosition][/COLOR][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31700][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec][CR][COLOR AAa7a4a4]$LOCALIZE[31701][/COLOR][COLOR AAFFFFFF] $INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, KPS][/COLOR]</label>

And it's ok Smile

Thanks for tracking it down for me. Anyone else with this issue make sure to close with [/COLOR] << supposed to be all caps..... the tag will not work as lowercase.
The forum seems to be changing the CASE of anything where capital letters are in abundance. :p
Exactly, in pspad, [/COLOR] is upper case but, when i copy and paste in the forum, it move in lower case.......strange
It shows the correct case when quoting as well as editing too. :p
Forum feature to avoid people "yelling" and otherwise posting annoyingly.
nemrod95 Wrote:about musicOSD, i have a question :
the musicOSD disappears after about 10 seconds, is it possible to leave the osd or to increase the limit? I have searched in settings, put not find anything about that.
Thanks you

It's a hardcoded value in XBMC.
Thanks Djh.

Disappointed to see that it is hard-coded into XBMC...... A value in settings would be great, perhaps this will be possible in future svn ?
nemrod95 Wrote:about musicOSD, i have a question :
Thanks you

I think it can be set in the advancedsettings.xml, give me a minute.

EDIT: Here you go -

Quote:<songinfoduration>

This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is 1 to 15, in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects. (The default is 2 seconds.)

<songinfoduration>10</songinfoduration>
Thank you Hitcher but i've tested and no luck. I've modified advancedsettings.xml and put <songinfoduration>3600</songinfoduration> for test and music Osd disappears always......
The valid range is 1 to 15, in seconds.

Just tested this myself and it appears that a value of 15 actuals equals 10 seconds.

You can get it to stay on screen by pressing 'i'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bitrate [color aaffffff]0