Bug Reports - 0.91
1) HDDVD and HDTV flags show up when I view the movie info but not when I'm scrolling through in Showcase mode
2) When I'm in showcase mode I can go to the options and switch to file mode, but then there is no way to switch back except to go to the main menu and go back into Movies
3) My backspace key seems to exit me all the way from Showcase view to the main menu instead of going back to the Genre/Title/etc screen.
midgetspy Wrote:3) My backspace key seems to exit me all the way from Showcase view to the main menu instead of going back to the Genre/Title/etc screen.

i was coming here to say that exact same thing Smile
4) DolbyDigital (AC-3) flags not showing. (ac-3 present in nfo and dolbydigital present in filename)
midgetspy Wrote:3) My backspace key seems to exit me all the way from Showcase view to the main menu instead of going back to the Genre/Title/etc screen.

The "return" command have been added to Includes_MainMenu.xml for movies and tv shows. See this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=11 Just do the oposite and remove the ,return and things should be back to normal.
macardi Wrote:The "return" command have been added to Includes_MainMenu.xml for movies and tv shows. See this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=11 Just do the oposite and remove the ,return and things should be back to normal.

bad link .. i think this is waht you were talking about
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=305...stcount=11

[EDIT]ahh .. back to normal Smile[/EDIT]
pletopia Wrote:bad link .. i think this is waht you were talking about
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=305...stcount=11

[EDIT]ahh .. back to normal Smile[/EDIT]

Sorry for the bad link, thanks for pointing it out.

Well normal for some I guess, unnormal for others, I have alwas used the return thing myself
What's the reason for this? Instead of having one key to exit to main menu (Esc) and one key to move up a level (Backspace) now we have 2 keys that do the same thing and no way to get back except to navigate to the ".." entry? Seems counter-productive to me.
It's what people asked for so it's what people got. Guess there were more people than it seemed, however. Would I be right in assuming this really requires direct library filter shortcuts on the Home page for it to be beneficial to everyone?
djh_ Wrote:It's what people asked for so it's what people got. Guess there were more people than it seemed, however. Would I be right in assuming this really requires direct library filter shortcuts on the Home page for it to be beneficial to everyone?

In my opinion, yes.
I also prefer to have the esc key go all the way back and the backspace key to just go up to the previous screen.
xanadu1979 Wrote:I also prefer to have the esc key go all the way back and the backspace key to just go up to the previous screen.

if it worked like that .. then no it wouldn't be necessary to have filter access from home menu bar .. but as far as i could tell .. the default .91 setup didn't distinguish between ESC and Backspace for me and i wasn't able to get to Genre's or Recently Added (which by the way is how i access my movies most often)
hey djh

I found 2 issues related to the Objects_FSInfoCertificate in DialogVideoInfo.xml:

1. The G rating references flags/mpaa_g.png which does not exist by default (It is there as flags/mpaa_general.png)
  2. Occasionally (maybe 1 in 30) movies have multiple rating images displaying over the top of one another due to more detail in IMDB field than necessary.
    eg.

Mr Bean's Holiday on IMDB:
    Re-rated G; originally rated PG for brief mild language.
    I fixed mine by adding "+ higher rating = false" for all ratings (except NC-17) giving me just the higher rating.
    Code:
    <visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated G)[b] + !substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG f)</visible>[/b]
    but I suppose you could do the reverse since they movie producers are usually trying to drop the rating.
xanadu1979 Wrote:I also prefer to have the esc key go all the way back and the backspace key to just go up to the previous screen.
I also think this is how it's supposed to work... PM3.HD works like this, (almost) every application in the world works like this Rofl... I mean, what's "esc" normally do? Closes windows, cancels stuff, so in this situation, it should cancel the active window as in returning to the previous one; normally, the main menu. What is "backspace" used for? Simple, to go back... Use it explorer, what do you get? Use it on a browser, what do you get? In both, you just go back lol...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports - 0.910