[MOD] New SubMenu (0.2)
Thanks for this exelent and nice looking mod !! way to go Smile

Request:
Is it easy to add a "partymode" function in the submenu list for music ?
StratMangler Wrote:Silly question, but since they both have somewhat similar file structures, do you think this would work with the Horizonz skin?

Similar? Are you kidding?
@StratMangler
it can be moded to work with Horizonz so if any one would like to do it go for itWink

@ The-Boxhead
to add Partymode
open Includes_sebmenu.xml and find <!-- Music (1) --> then add this code just below it
Code:
    <item id="41">
        <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(1)</visible>
        <description>Partymode</description>
        <label>Party</label>
        <onclick>Skin.Reset(submenu)</onclick>
        <onclick>PlayerControl(Partymode(music))</onclick>
    </item>
it will say just Party in the sub menu as Partymode is just a bit to long...
just brilliant Smile
i'm kind of confused a bit, i've used your last mod pack which i was applying against stark 0.9, but now i don't really know what to do, i'm still using 0.9 atm since i dont want to lose all the nice mods, but now i want to use this one and i have no clue on which version would i have to apply it and what would happen to all the other mods that u packed.
anyway would be really nice if we could have all those mods as a pack again and the version of aeon that those mods need to work with.

10x alot.
@ motyR
you can just download this mod copy the files to your skin folder and it should not effect you other mods. it's will just update the old mod Smile

the next mod pack will be available to download tomorrow..
cool, very good job, integrates really well with the rest of the skin.

10x again.
quick suggestion .. maybe get submenu support for weather ? this way you can change locations without hitting enter and leaving the home screen
just a quick post on what will be in the next update for submenu, you will be able to add 2 scripts
to each of the sub menus and if i can get the plugin one to work right you will be able to add 2 of them two..Wink

see pics below

------------------------------------------
@pletopia
the change locations can only be done from the weather page but it is being look at so it can be done from any where in the skin
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6104
CF2009 Wrote:@pletopia
the change locations can only be done from the weather page but it is being look at so it can be done from any where in the skin
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6104
ahh, wasn't aware of this .. kewl beans anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New SubMenu (0.2)0