Option "TripleBuffer" "true"
Option "UseEvents" "true"
Option "DamageEvents" "true"
Option "OnDemandVBlankInterrupts" "true"
Option "AllowSHMPixmaps" "0"
Option "NoLogo" "true"

and offcourse u could turn on fastwrite and sba

http://lj4newbies.blogspot.com/2007/09/e...-side.html
Quote:- when going to weather, I get a menu to select location, it would be quicker to just toggle between locations, since there are only 3
You don't need to press anything when on the Weather selection as it loads it automatically.

Quote:- there is no mouse cursor
Skin is not designed for mouse control.

Quote:- how do I scroll through movie plots when auto scrolling is off?
You can't.
Could you please not hijack my thread and create your own? I'm not saying this in a rude way, I just don't want some of the things I posted to be forgotten in the middle of many replies...
Hitcher Wrote:You don't need to press anything when on the Weather selection as it loads it automatically.

I meant when changing weather location
Nazgulled, I suggest you post your set up here and compare.
Nazgulled Wrote:Could you please not hijack my thread and create your own? I'm not saying this in a rude way, I just don't want some of the things I posted to be forgotten in the middle of many replies...

my apologies, I thought this was a nice place for feedback, so that not every user has to start their own feedback thread
You don't need to, just post it in the "download thread" if you don't want to create a new thread.

I just don't want my issues to be forgotten and be passed as "just feedback", I'm still waiting for some answers from djh himself on some of the points I made and some points haven't got an answer yet and if everyone starts to add their own feedback on this thread, I'll never get my answers...

Hitcher Wrote:Nazgulled, I suggest you post your set up here and compare.
It's there, but can't find anything that would lead me to why it's so slow on my machine :/
Nazgulled Wrote:You don't need to, just post it in the "download thread" if you don't want to create a new thread.

I just don't want my issues to be forgotten and be passed as "just feedback", I'm still waiting for some answers from djh himself on some of the points I made and some points haven't got an answer yet and if everyone starts to add their own feedback on this thread, I'll never get my answers...

started a new thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=309848
Nazgulled Wrote:I also find that in the PM3.HD skin and it doesn't work in both. I click on that item and nothing happens... However, PM3.HD as a "specific" party mode button in the side menu which works, Aeon does not.

I noticed that as well. What works as probably a workaround until it's fixed, is right click/C the party mode item, and choose play in party mode.

That works for me at least
Just tested that, it works... But the other should work too!
Also just tested to compress all textures to a "Textures.xpr" but it didn't work, the fps still doesn't go above 25FPS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My first overall thoughts on Aeon0