Fanart "showcase" mode
Not an official request.. more of a question:
I love the fact that if you press down twice in showcase mode, it hides everything but the fanart. Beautiful. However, I was wondering if there's a way to make it so you could still browse the movies that way. Right now, pressing left/right just brings everything back up. If it is possible, tell me.. where is that controlled?
I'd love to hack at it myself, I just have no idea where to begin. Is this an XBMC problem? Or is it controlled by the skin?

Thanks!
should be a skin thing. fullscreen browsing by fanart backgrounds, neat feature request
that sounds awesome, I stumbled upon the double down thing myself this morning and found myself just staring at some of the backdrops. I 2nd this and hope to see it down the road in an update. I'll throw my .02 cents in, also make it so you can press the info and get the movie info with just the text and the backdrop showing.
Does anyone where to start with this? I've found the hiding function in the showcase file, but I don't really know where it tells it to re-show everything..
that's a great idea, i was wondering the same thing earlier. Can this be implemented?
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Had a quick look and it's not going to be as easy as changing onclick for left and right I'm afraid. I think you'd have to make a whole new wraplist.
I guess it is time to start playing around with making a skin so that I know enough to figure this out..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart "showcase" mode0