Custom aspect ratios for dvds
I am running the latest (as far as I can tell) svn of xbmc. In my previous version of xbmc I was able to save a custom aspect ratio (in my case zooming) per movie. However, now, while still saving the numerical value, the rest of the movies all play at that aspect ratio. For example, i zoomed out the 1.85:1 godfather to 77 to fit my 2.35:1 screen. However, when playing a 2.35:1 movie (like star wars) the picture is again zoomed out to 77 on my screen, even though in the video setting for star wars it says original size (and indeed when I change the video settings from original to normal and back, it immediately reverts to its orginal size even though I changed no numerical values). However, I then try to play the godfather again, and even though it says that it is zoomed to 77, the movie plays back at the original size. I am really confused by this and would appreciate any guidance. Thanks!
A debug log would be good to have to show what's going on in the background. It seems like a peculiar behavior, but it should work like you expect since it previously did, but things change and things can end up broken for various reason.

See here for details: Sticky: HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner
I think this is my debug log.

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/145690/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom aspect ratios for dvds0