[FEATURE REQUEST] View with episode plot info
First off, just wanted to say that I'm in agreement with everyone else and I think Stark is a beautiful thing.

Only one thing missing for me - a view that displays the plot information for each TV show episode so I know what each episode is about. I know your main objective is for this skin to look badass (and it does), but I'd like the plot summaries as an option at least. Maybe as an optional view in "List" for TV shows?

You may already have this planned, and if so, feel free to lock/delete this!

Thanks again for your work, djh.
This is the only thing keeping me from using Stark. The entire skin looks great, but the list view doesn't really fit in with the rest of the skin imo, and the episode functions are a little sparse. I will continue to keep the skin installed, and periodically switch to it to marvel at the coolness of everything outside of list view.
djh_ has said repeatedly that the TV views haven't been touched yet. You may want to check his latest ideas here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48262

I think you will like what you see.

-stoli-
Thanks stoli. Can't believe I didn't see that...

Those sketches look far better than what I had in mind. That pretty much makes this moot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FEATURE REQUEST] View with episode plot info0