• 4(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
Halibutt:

sorry to keep asking .. but any chance you can do a 576p flag? i try myself with horrendous results .. LOL
got a lot dvd's with that flag.

thank you
Radikaltimes Wrote:Halibutt:

sorry to keep asking .. but any chance you can do a 576p flag? i try myself with horrendous results .. LOL
got a lot dvd's with that flag.

thank you
I just looked at the "Flags" folder for Stark and it looks like there is one in there for it. Have you tried that one?
smcnally75 Wrote:I just looked at the "Flags" folder for Stark and it looks like there is one in there for it. Have you tried that one?

i just check my flags folder XBMC\skin\Aeon Stark\media\flags and see no 576p..
i'm using the .091 version.

but i do see it @ git ... guess is time to sync up
it is in his latest version that is on git hub http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48197 Here it is (I inverted the colors so it's easier to see)

Great thank you!..
yeah trying to get git running now
no problem. I think I need to update tonight too Smile
Dammit. Hard to keep track!

Quick! Someone zip them up including a new XML file before.... Smile
Crewone Wrote:Dammit. Hard to keep track!

Quick! Someone zip them up including a new XML file before.... Smile

I 2nd that idea.. Big Grin
If not you then who, if not now then when? A pack of 63 gfx files is available from the first post now. No .xml though, I'm no expert on that.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Thanks for that pack managed to download that ok great work
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Updated Includes_MediaFlags.xml

http://rapidshare.com/files/218479422/In...aFlags.xml
Great! Works like a charm, thanks a lot, I'll prepare a final download soon. Any more requests?
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Since I posted a double post anyway, why not use it Smile
Nuimage
Millenium (bad, but the best I could find)
and an updated version of ThinkFilm
Constantin Film (the wave; the downfall etc...)
Synapse Wrote:Constantin Film (the wave; the downfall etc...)

Nice one! BTW, black logos work just as well - and they have the merit of being visible when posted at this forum Smile
Cheers
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4