• 18(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
And because I was using your media flags that took it out of the studio tag instead, will it just be

Quote:<texture>flags/sddvd.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,divx)</visible>

instead of
Quote:<texture>flags/sddvd.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.filename,divx)</visible>
Correct, that part that you bolded simply tells it where to look for the tag (which I think is much more preferable to have it ALL in the nfo)

I just cut and pasted that code straight out of GIT.

---FF
kulprit Wrote:and when it find MPEG Audio in the studio, that my mp3.png comes up.

This should be working by default in the latest releases? _djh kindly added it. Is it not?

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I think he was using my autogenerated files. They are outdated, but I'm not going to release another version until djh_ finalizes his mediaflags code.

or people REALLY want me to do it :p

--FF
Just to let everyone know (or let everyone down), my version is not being updated either right now. It seems to work for me with the github release, but apparently it's not the only version out there.
Anyway, it would be really nice if _djh let us know what the final version of the code would look like.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Just a small note: I found in the latest GIT version (obtained an hour ago or so) that this line is needed after line 844 to make mp3 tags work in Multiplex:
Quote: <control type="image" id="84">
<include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/mp3.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,mp3) | substring(listitem.studio,MPEG Audio)</visible>
</control>

--FF
Thats what it needed FernFerret, thanks for the help.
Forgive me for posting this in a thread for movie studio icons....

But I have a question regarding the icons for Dobly True HD and DTS-MA and I keep running into deadends. When using Aeon and Media Info Plus, how do you get them to show upHuh I know that if you plug in "dts" you get dts and if you use "AC-3" you get Dolby Digital to show.

This would elude to another question.....what about Dolby Digital EX or DTS ES?

Again, sorry for the input, but would really like to get some info on how to do this.

Thanks so much
Guys, just checking: does anyone of you have an updated mystudios.xml file for the Media Info Plus? Or perhaps anyone knows of a way to prepare one easily, without having to type all the names by hand?
Cheers

P.S. Added Bazmark to the list
P.S.II - added 8 new icons to FF's site.
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Quote:Guys, just checking: does anyone of you have an updated mystudios.xml file for the Media Info Plus? Or perhaps anyone knows of a way to prepare one easily, without having to type all the names by hand?
Cheers

I may be able to generate one from my script, i think that's what your pm was about.

Quote:Forgive me for posting this in a thread for movie studio icons....

But I have a question regarding the icons for Dobly True HD and DTS-MA and I keep running into deadends. When using Aeon and Media Info Plus, how do you get them to show up I know that if you plug in "dts" you get dts and if you use "AC-3" you get Dolby Digital to show.

This would elude to another question.....what about Dolby Digital EX or DTS ES?

Again, sorry for the input, but would really like to get some info on how to do this.

Thanks so much

Ok i think I understand your correctly:

Current Functionality:

It will either do Dolby Digital or DTS, the EX / ES are not supported. If the string contains dts, then it will show the DTS logo, if the string contains DTS ES, it will show the DTS logo. This personally is good enough for me, but maybe i'm misunderstaning your question.

Also i use XBMC + MFU which currently only supports DTS/AC-3, so I guess you could make new flags, and make new tags, and then it would work, but maybe i'm not understanding you correctly.

--FF
Just figured I'd throw this here while on the topic of media flags..

My flags all work properly (Studio/Source/Res/Audio) but for whatever reason, when on the movie info window, the audio flag doesn't show up. It shows the source, res and IMDB rating with a blank spot where the audio flag should be. Anyone know the file to change/code to add in which I can get this to show up?

Definitely some great work from everyone involved. Some of the best work I've seen in the past 5 years or so that I've been involved with this. Keep it up.

- Evan
Is this view you're referring to the one where you press "i"?
Are you using Auriga? (If so when did you download it?)

If you answered Yes, and <= 4 days ago, then I'd like to see one of your lines from your .nfo files, if not, then download a newer revision of AEON/Describe to me the screen you're talking.

--FF
Halibutt Wrote:Guys, just checking: does anyone of you have an updated mystudios.xml file for the Media Info Plus? Or perhaps anyone knows of a way to prepare one easily, without having to type all the names by hand?
Cheers

P.S. Added Bazmark to the list
P.S.II - added 8 new icons to FF's site.

I'll chime in here Big Grin

Since my first manually modified list was off, i created a tool to do it for me.

studioconvert.exe (on mip website) will take your Includes_MediaFlags.xml and parse it out to mip's mystudio2.xml file (build 2891 + required for mip)

I parse all the <control type="image" id="81"> into mip's studio object and then write the xml file..

short how to
put .exe file and Includes_MediaFlags.xml into same directory
run .exe file
copy mystudios2.xml to mip install directory
copy the media images to mips folder for those C:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\customimages\media\flags (not needed, but they will show up in mip if ya have them in that folder)

I could add this to MIP update, however I'd need some version to reference or it would download the same thing over and over. Open to ideas on getting that part to work. If it's possible to output to mip's format, that would work as well.

FernFerret - let me know if the source would help with anything.. it's mostly regex with some string splits and a few char replacements so that only one studio is in each studio object.
Well, how hard would it be for mip to autoscrape from my website? I've been meaning to add some xml. Could that work? Or maybe i'm misunderstanding your post.

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:Well, how hard would it be for mip to autoscrape from my website? I've been meaning to add some xml. Could that work? Or maybe i'm misunderstanding your post.

--FF

webparse is very easy to do, would be easier if there was a direct link to Aeon's specific xml file only (like the one that is generated) as that one is setup for parsing already.

if it's just a single page, i could just update everytime (text only version of the page is tiny).. heck i could even then check the image folder and push the image if it's not there already.. yup, that would work perfect i think.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4