• 19(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
**UPDATE** 8.1

I know it has been awhile since I updated and it anything major but I did put in come of the latest features and cleaned up somethings. More to come hopefully, but it has been tough for me to find the time to get it all done properly.

-Added recently added windows for movies & tv shows
-Added background loading for home menu and put in Jezz's new layout for selecting backgrounds.
-Animated weather icons and changed the deualt images on the homepage to change with weather condition.
-Coding for native flagging on all levels.
-Jezz's native flagging on info screen and a new layout for my DVD Slide view for flagging.
-Changed the look of the PM3.HD-Aeon homepage. Now shows more of the background and flows better.
-Updated media flags

Just some simple features, but I think it adds a lot to the skin. Let me know if anyone finds any bugs. Enjoy

This skin really looks so great.

The only problem I have, is that no thumbs are shown on the home screen for the recently added movies/tv shows.

Any idea what could have gone wrong for me?
Wow 113MB. Im guessing mostly weather backdrops? Downloading now, will check it out later tonight. Thanks!
@flobbes

Worked fine on my PC...only thing I can think of is: Is your XBMC build up to date?
Great update....

However, now my symbols for my divx and xvid movies are gone Huh The resolution symbols (720p, 1080i...) also have disappeared....

And where do I find the entries for the sound? How do I flag my files to get for instance the DTS symbols, or the 5.1....?

J
Jee-eSTeke Wrote:Great update....

However, now my symbols for my divx and xvid movies are gone Huh The resolution symbols (720p, 1080i...) also have disappeared....

And where do I find the entries for the sound? How do I flag my files to get for instance the DTS symbols, or the 5.1....?

J

Are you using an xbox or pc?

If xbox, then the flags will not show up because it is coded for native video flagging. I am working on an xbox version now.

If you are on a pc, then try going to video settings and check the box for extract meta data. For source it is set to read all avi's according to their codec and will do bluray, hddvd, and sddvd from file name.
I did find out that if I change "videoresolution" with with "filename" that I can get my resolution symbols back. But I'm sure that's not the way to do it....

Anyway, I'm on a PC but I can't find the "extract meta data" checkbox....

Update: Installing the latest version of XMBC (don't forget the XBMCUpdate program) does the job. Ekim gave me enough instructions to find out Cool
mcborzu Wrote:@flobbes

Worked fine on my PC...only thing I can think of is: Is your XBMC build up to date?

Just updated to revision 21936, but it isnt working yet.

Edit: Oh and I have another problem beside the thumbs not shown in the home screen.
The Fanarts for movies and tv shows seem to be cut off at the top of the screen. (either they are not centered right or they are realy cut off).

Anybody got a similar problem?
flobbes Wrote:Just updated to revision 21936, but it isnt working yet.

Edit: Oh and I have another problem beside the thumbs not shown in the home screen.
The Fanarts for movies and tv shows seem to be cut off at the top of the screen. (either they are not centered right or they are realy cut off).

Anybody got a similar problem?

Did you do a fresh rescan of your library?
Yes I did.
Running with 8.2 you can not seem to turn off the Music button on the home screen.

Is it possible to have the up motion on say the Movies and TV turn on the newest movies and Episodes opposed to it being on all the time? Its a cool feature, but really takes away from the FanArt big time.

I also noticed there are no settings to use the submenu on the home screen. I'm not sure about everybody else, but I used to use that all the time on 6.5.

I'm using an Xbox just for the sake of info. I updated to the newest SVN

Media flags don't seem to work right, but you already know that.
kizer Wrote:Running with 8.2 you can not seem to turn off the Music button on the home screen.

Is it possible to have the up motion on say the Movies and TV turn on the newest movies and Episodes opposed to it being on all the time? Its a cool feature, but really takes away from the FanArt big time.

I also noticed there are no settings to use the submenu on the home screen. I'm not sure about everybody else, but I used to use that all the time on 6.5.

I'm using an Xbox just for the sake of info. I updated to the newest SVN

Media flags don't seem to work right, but you already know that.

I am working on readding the submenu. I had to take it off because it became misaligned when you uodated to recent svn's. I will look into the music button and see about the recent added. I threw this all together very fast and hardly tested anything myself.
For the music button fix, just click on the download link and there is an xml in there. Just download it and replace it over the old one.
I haven't had time to thoroughly test the new update yet.

Quick question to whoever though... For some reason after a adjust my screen resolution, it always seems like a few days later its off again. Is it not saving my settings or something?
ekim232 Wrote:I am working on readding the submenu. I had to take it off because it became misaligned when you uodated to recent svn's. I will look into the music button and see about the recent added. I threw this all together very fast and hardly tested anything myself.

No sweat on little problems or missing items. I'm just glad there are others like yourself that let us use their hard work. I'll personally ask for things in the event they might get added, however I completely understand when they do not for reasons of they can't or the author does not want to. Wink
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2