• 3(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
I still can't get the weather and trailers buttons to work. I go to skin settings and tell the it to open them with the correct .py file and nothing happens.
That is strange. I know more than 20 people using it according to my instructions. I just double checked it on my Mac, a PC, and Xbox. All worked just fine.
Hey ekim232, just thought your users should know about this site a few of us are maintaining to get Studio Flags, presuming yours use the 161px by 109px image size

http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags

Nice job doing some modernizing to PM3

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:Hey ekim232, just thought your users should know about this site a few of us are maintaining to get Studio Flags, presuming yours use the 161px by 109px image size

http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags

Nice job doing some modernizing to PM3

--FF

I have been checking it out. Good work.
ekim232-Did you ever think about incorporating this:

"Originally Posted by ekim232
I love the PM3.Hd skin because of how clean and functional it is. After using it for sometime now and modding in some of my own features--

1. The cover flow view looks amazing, but I think it would be more functional if it was based similiar to the 3d cover view from pm3. I am suggestioning the covers to be scaled down and then put in a list below it. This would help scrolling threw large lists much easier."

BTW, Love 'The Operation'. Thanks for sharing it.
I am working on the coverflow right now. It is a tough screen to scale down because there are so many image positions.
See if you use the <include> tags it means you only need to edit it once then you only need to change one set of values to edit all parts if you want i can give you my 2 coverflow xml file well the movies one is finished but everything is in place so you can edit it easy.
That would be great. I know you helped me out with it before, so anything you can do would be appreciated.
ekim232 Wrote:That would be great. I know you helped me out with it before, so anything you can do would be appreciated.

PM sent if you need any help let me know.
Looks real good, I'm going to try it after I get back from work. Keep it up.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Just checked out the Mod and i am super happy with the look. I was just wondering why i dont get the same view in the music library as this

Instead i get text centred down the bottom with the artist name, instead of artist, album and genre in the bottom left. If i scrape i then get the artist information layering over the top of this label? and is unreadable.

I will try and download it again and install a clean version of the skin and get to you if it works.
Ok sorted it.

It was only for the Root folder for the artist this was happening. I ended up editing the xml file and removed the caption for the artist description.

No i just have to find afew hundred fanart images for my library Smile

great mod!!
I didn't even think how it will look with the artist info because I don't scrap for it. Did it over run with other text?

Artist images are easily found in these forms. Some large packs to get and google images is great. Just takes time.
**UPDATE**

Just threw in about 25 more studio icons. I have my movies going at about 80% showing flags. The rest are mostly due to improper nfo's. I will have to straighten those out myself. Change two default home page images to a couple that I think blend better.

Same download spot. Thanks to everyone for trying it out and all the feedback.

Download
This is a very, nice mod, really like the backgrounds they do look so familiarBig Grin

Really great work. PM3 and (HD) are still very nice and best running skins.

ekim232 did you see this mod from jezz_x himself.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47629

I really like the honeycomb. The carbon look is old fashion if you ask me.

Maybe you can implement this also to your mod. download.

Edit:
I'm looking at your skin mod with Brushed_Comb.xpr and wow they made for each other.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2