Last.fm plugin?
Question 
I know this is probably an XBMC thing, but I was wondering if theres a way you can access last.fm from the home menu.

I'm not talking about using this to scrobble, but I was wondering if you could browse artists & listen to them.

Just wondering.
lastfm support is builtin, see the wiki.

Please state which platform you're using so this can be moved to an appropriate forum...
Sorry about that, I'm on the windows platform.

I know I've see the last.fm options in PM3 skin, but what I was wondering is that if it can be accessed through the Aeon skin's menu?
The options are in the music settings then you can add lastfm through the music "add source" dialog. This has nothing to do with Aeon.
last.fm doesn't show up in my list of options when I choose "add source", "browse" in Music. Shoutcast does though.

Anyone know the reason for this? I'm currently using the official Babylon release with Aeon.

I'm using Windows.

EDIT: I've checked the wiki and I don't see anything about troubleshooting this problem.
rausch101 Wrote:last.fm doesn't show up in my list of options when I choose "add source", "browse" in Music. Shoutcast does though.

Anyone know the reason for this? I'm currently using the official Babylon release with Aeon.

I'm using Windows.

EDIT: I've checked the wiki and I don't see anything about troubleshooting this problem.
The wiki's search sucks. You have to search 'lastfm' instead of 'last.fm'.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=LastFM
Quote:Once you have signed up for a Last.fm account, you can enter your username and password in the Music Settings. You must do this before any Last.fm stuff will work in XBMC.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Arkon11 Wrote:Sorry about that, I'm on the windows platform.

I know I've see the last.fm options in PM3 skin, but what I was wondering is that if it can be accessed through the Aeon skin's menu?

Make sure you add a source for last.fm and it should show up in Aeon.
rwparris2 Wrote:The wiki's search sucks. You have to search 'lastfm' instead of 'last.fm'.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=LastFM

Looks like my problem was that I hadn't specified my user/password for last.fm prior to trying to add it as a plugin. Not exactly intuitive, but I can see why it was done. Thanks rwparris2 - up and running now.
i've got my username and password set up on my xbox, using the may build...but when i try to go to my music, it says ' bad authorisation-check username and password', which i don't get since the password it correct?, any ideas?
Thanks
Check your internet connection. Try resetting your router/modem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.fm plugin?0