Full Screen Issues
Hi, I did a search for this problem but I didn't turn up with any results and was wondering if anyone might have the same problem as me or might know how to fix it.

Ok, so I just got an old mac mini and loaded it up with XBMC v19213. I have it running with the media stream skin but I seem to be having the issue no matter what skin I'm using. Basically, I've tried going into the settings under appearance and tried every resolution at full screen but every setting I try, the screen gets cut off. I'm running at 1280x720 resolution.

The only thing I've been able to get working is 1280x720 resolution in windowed mode. This, of course, is less than ideal and I'd really like to find out what people have done to get full screen working so that nothing gets cut off. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to select the full screen option and then shut down XBMC and restart it? When I used the windows version of XBMC I never had any issues with this, but my hard drive died and I figured I'd give the mac mini a try. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas to get this working I'd appreciate the advice! Thanks in advance!
Ok, so apparently I did not search hard enough. I found a few threads on this issue so I'm going to try a few of the suggestions out. Unfortunately I'm traveling for work now so I won't be able to try anything out until the end of the week... Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Screen Issues0