Ideas on getting video plugins to look nicer in Stark?
I love all the video streaming plugins but the thumbs generated by them are not Stark Friendly. Any ideas on how to make this appear better in Stark?
I don't think it's possible. Stark is doing what it can with the thumbs provided from the sites being scraped. Crappy picture on the site = crappy thumb in Stark.
It is not so much that they are crappy, that is a matter of opinion. It is that they don't play well with the Poster format of the thumbnails Stark Generate's. It would be a better option if within the script or Stark itself, we could just do a text list for plugins and not even show the thumbs. I think the plugins section needs some thought. PMIII (Original) has no problem dealing with this and most plugins look great.

I think if Stark did not try to stretch the aspect ratio on the thumbs, it might look a little better. Just looking for ideas and giving some ideas for thought. It is a great skin, It would be nice if we can tweak it out so all sections look great.
Is stark stretching them? I'll have to look tonight...I thought it just cropped them.
smcnally75 Wrote:Is stark stretching them? I'll have to look tonight...I thought it just cropped them.

Well, it may crop them but it would look better if it tried to fit it in the poster overlay, maybe constrain them width but not height.
I just went ahead and created posters for my plugins. Perhaps I'll zip them and post them up on the forum.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48467

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ideas on getting video plugins to look nicer in Stark?0